60/40 CONSIGNMENT FORM
3 Simple Steps to Consignment:
1. Email email@example.com with the information for your art (link to a website, etc) and all your contact information (email, phone number, mailing address, etc.). Please do not send us unsolicited email attachments or art.
2. This is a 60/40 contract, with you, the consigner, getting the larger percentage.
3. Please sign and date the PDF Consignment Form HERE, and provide titles and your retail asking price for your art/music.
1. DO NOT CALL US TO CHECK ON YOUR CONSIGNMENT.
Please give us at least 3 months to sell your work, after which time a decision will be made whether or not to keep the work in stock or have the consigner pick up any unsold items.
2. The consigner is expected to pick up any unsold items within 2 weeks of being notified. Pick-up time can be extended if consigner communicates an inability to retrieve their work within that period. Lack of contact on the consigner’s part after the two week period has ended will result in Atomic Nashville considering the work abandoned, and will continue to store it until it is no longer feasible to do so. At that time, if there’s still no attempt by consigner to collect the work, Atomic Nashville will either donate the work to a charity, or use as charity auction items. Music not picked up in a timely fashion are marked down, put into our free bin, or donated.
We are not responsible for damage of consigned property. All artists are responsible for insuring their work.